Hotels in Vienna
Holidays in Vienna - the city that fulfills every wish
How can you best describe Vienna? Large, colorful, active, versatile, cultural, trendy ... - in short, Vienna is unique. World-famous sights and places attract many visitors to the Austrian city. Book your hotel in Vienna and experience the breathtaking uniqueness of the city.
A temptation of art and culture. A recreation room for epicureans. A gourmet paradise for gourmets. A playground for the young at heart. A big party for party-goers. All this and much more is Vienna. Typical of Vienna is the famous Wiener Schnitzel that there is to enjoy at a number of places in Vienna. Also, the Sacher Torte is a true culinary delight for all visitors to Vienna. Experience the unique city and make your holidays in one of the exclusive hotels in Vienna.
The top 10 attractions in Vienna at a glance
- St. Stephen's landmark of Vienna is a symbol of reconstruction after the Second World War. The "Pummerin", the heaviest bell in Austria, rings on special occasions.
- Hofburg Imperial Palace: The former imperial premises house the Spanish Riding School, the Silver Collection, the Sisi Museum and the exhibition rooms of the Imperial Apartments.
- City Hall: The backdrop of the neo-Gothic building is the site of numerous events, including the famous "live ball".
- Vienna State Opera: The Opera House is room for performances with international stars. Famous are also the Vienna Philharmonic, which enchanted the audience in the halls of the State Opera.
- Maria Theresa Square: The statue of Empress Maria Theresa adjacent to the Natural History Museum and the modern Museumsquartier.
- Kärntner Street: Between Charles Square and St. Stephen's shopping street at the Hotel Sacher and the Palais Esterházy passes by.
- Digging Vienna: The Boulevard is home to the traditional shops of the city as the hero wine of the jeweler and the court perfumery Naegele & Strubell.
- Castle Gardens Vienna: The green heart of the city invites with a pond, a beautiful summer terrace and with the Palm House to stay.
- Stadtpark Vienna: The largest park houses a variety of plants, shady places and is a space for rest and relaxation.
- People's Garden: The garden between the People's Heroes' Square and the Burgtheater is used for relaxation in the midst of monuments that remind of Grillparzer and Empress Elisabeth, a fountain and lots of fragrant rose petals.
In Vienna you can find everything: Whether man of pleasure, culture friend, nightlife, active leisure or art lover - Vienna can all hearts beat faster. The unique atmosphere of the colorful and vibrant city with its mix of cultures and nations, in conjunction with the typical Viennese charm a very special combination. Make one of the hotels in Vienna for your vacation residence and discover the beauties of the city on the Danube.
Hotels in Vienna
Boutique Hotel Stadthalle is located in the 15th district of Vienna on a sleepy side-street near Vienna's Westbahnhof train station. Our guests can relax in the comfort of our green oasis, just minutes away from Vienna’s bustling city center and its many attractions.